The 64 miles / 103 km long Northumberland Coast Path forms part of the international North Sea Trail.
Recently established, the path starts at the village of Cresswell in the south and ends in Berwick upon Tweed in the north.
The route is split into six manageable stages…
- Stage 1 – Cresswell to Warkworth (10.5 miles / 16.8 km)
- Stage 2 – Warkworth to Craster (13 miles / 20.4 km)
- Stage 3 – Craster to Seahouses (10 miles / 16 km)
- Stage 4 – Seahouses to Belford (10.7 miles / 17.2 km)
- Stage 5 – Belford to Fenwick (6 miles / 10.3 km)
- Stage 6 – Fenwick to Berwick upon Tweed (12 miles / 19.5 km)
Try www.shepherdswalks.co.uk for the finest walks throughout the spectacular and varied county of Northumberland. Each and every one of the walks has been written and researched by Jon Monks, a local Northumbrian Hill Shepherd.
Want something different for the whole family to enjoy? Look no further than
Treasure Trails are a different way to explore somewhere new whilst solving a treasure hunt. An easy to follow route will take you to the most interesting and beautiful sights and along the way you must answer the clues to be able to solve the mystery.